A certificate of analysis (CoA) is a document that confirms that the product meets its product specifications and is issued for each batch of product by quality assurance. The certificate of analysis contains the specifications for the specified parameters and the actual results of analysis of the parameters for this product batch. The certificate of analysis is sent together with the product to our customers. In the following we explain in detail how to read a certificate of analysis of our chitosan products and how can you cite it in your scientific articles.
Scientific news - Chitin and Chitosan
Have fun browsing on our pages!
Clinical trials are done to investigate if the treatment is efficient and safe, to improve the health and quality of the life for patients. In this article, we present you clinical trials with chitosan-based products which are about to be performed and two completed clinical trials about dental implant maintenance and chitosan nerve tubes.
In 2019, many interesting and innovative research articles about chitosan and chitosan derivatives were published. In this article we present you an overview which chitosan reserach topics were important in 2019.
There are many potential applications of gold nanoparticles in medicine. Gold nanoparticles are already being used in diagnostics, as in pregnancy or HIV tests . Research on the use as a contrast agent for the localization of cancer cells and as a drug delivery system for targeted release at site of action. The surface properties of gold are optimal for functionalization, e.g. with chitosan.
More Articles ...
- Wound treatment with chitosan
- Supporting the regeneration of nerve cells with chitosan
- Recombinant factor C assay for detection of bacterial endotoxins in chitosan
- Hemostatic effect of chitosan and stability of chitosan hydrogels
- Optimization of wound healing with chitosan based hybrids
- Chitosan Research in 2018
- Publications with chitosan and chitosan derivatives by HMC in 2018
- Chitosan as pH-switchable emulsifier
- Drug delivery systems with chitosan
- Clinical Studies with Chitosan
- Chitosan in 2017 and the potential of chitosan and COS for treatment of alzheimer´s disease
- Can chitosan save a good bottle of red wine?
- Chitin hybrid materials: science fiction or reality?
- Hydrogels with chitosan by HMC
- August 2017 - electrospun chitosan nanofibers