HMC+ works together with various high-performance partners to further develop, sell and quality control chitosan and chitin products.
HMC+ can expand its research capacities if needed since it works together with local and international scientific instituations. For Example
- Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Pharmaceutical Technology Group, Germany
- Fraunhofer Institute for Mechanics of Materials IWM, Halle, Germany
- Technical University of Dresden, Institute of Materials Science and Max-Bergmann-Center of Biomaterials, Germany
- Institute of Textile Machinery and High Performance Material Technology at TU Dresden, Germany
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Institute of Medical Engineering, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg, Germany
- University of Münster, Institute of Plant Biology and Biotechnology, Germany
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Medical Faculty Mannheim at Heidelberg University, Germany
- Universiteit Gent, Industrial Biotechnology and Biocatalysis, Belgium
- Institut Quimic De Sarria, Spain
- Kungliga Tekniska Hoegskolan, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, CNRS, France
- Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Denmark
- University of Hyderabad, India
In addition we have excellent contact with numerous high-performance companies located here in the biotechnology and chemistry region of Central Germany.
Good relationships and partnerships exist today with leading European and US MedTech and pharmaceutical manufacturers.