HMC+ works together with various high-performance partners to further develop, sell and quality control chitosan and chitin products.
HMC+ can expand its research capacities if needed since it works together with local and international scientific instituations. For Example
- Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Pharmaceutical Technology Group, Germany
- Fraunhofer Institute for Mechanics of Materials IWM, Halle, Germany
- Technical University of Dresden, Institute of Materials Science and Max-Bergmann-Center of Biomaterials, Germany
- Institute of Textile Machinery and High Performance Material Technology at TU Dresden, Germany
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Institute of Medical Engineering, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg, Germany
- University of Münster, Institute of Plant Biology and Biotechnology, Germany
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Medical Faculty Mannheim at Heidelberg University, Germany
- Universiteit Gent, Industrial Biotechnology and Biocatalysis, Belgium
- Institut Quimic De Sarria, Spain
- Kungliga Tekniska Hoegskolan, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, CNRS, France
- Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Denmark
- University of Hyderabad, India
In addition we have excellent contact with numerous high-performance companies located here in the biotechnology and chemistry region of Central Germany.
Good relationships and partnerships exist today with leading European and US MedTech and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
We are always in discussion with new partners about interesting projects. You have an idea we can work together on? We'd love