Unfortunately it is announced today that the 14th European Chitin Society conference (EUCHIS) has to be postponed to 2020.
Get more information about:
- Chitin and chitosan on the world wide web
- Company news
- Publications and releases
- Tips and tricks
Chitosan and chitosan derivatives have different properties due to molecular parameters, such as degree of deacetylation and molecular weight. In this article, we present a paper that examined the effect of these parameters on the hemostatic effect of chitosan. Another topic is the long-term stability of chitosan hydrogels according to ICH guidelines.
Be up to date!
We always want to keep you updated about the latest chitosan news. Please subscribe to our newsletter.
Optimal wound healing requires restoration of the damaged tissue by formation of new tissue and epithelialization. To support this process after injury, suitable wound dressings are required to prevent development of a chronic wound. In this article, we present two recently published in vivo studies dealing with the use of chitosan-silica hybrids for wound healing.
More Articles ...
- Chitosan Research in 2018
- Publications with chitosan and chitosan derivatives by HMC in 2018
- Successful days at CPhI 2018
- HMC gains ISO certificate again
- 14th International Chitin and Chitosan Conference in Osaka
- Chitosan as pH-switchable emulsifier
- Drug delivery systems with chitosan
- Clinical Studies with Chitosan
- Chitosan in 2017 and the potential of chitosan and COS for treatment of alzheimer´s disease
- Can chitosan save a good bottle of red wine?
- Chitin hybrid materials: science fiction or reality?
- We have expand our chitosan chloride product range
- Hydrogels with chitosan by HMC
- August 2017 - electrospun chitosan nanofibers
- Viral safety of chitosan