Humankind has long dreamed of setting foot on the Red Planet. In order to implement the ambitious plans by 2040 and send a manned mission to Mars, new technologies are needed to meet the technical, financial and health challenges. An essential point is the use of resources on Mars.
Get more information about:
- Chitin and chitosan on the world wide web
- Company news
- Publications and releases
- Tips and tricks
Stem cell therapy has received a lot of attention in recent years and has created new ways of treating the various conditions and ailments. The stem cells can differentiate into a wide variety of cell types and can positively influence inflammatory reactions. Clinical applications of stem cells are still limited, among others due to the high concentrations of ROS (reactive oxygen species) in the environment of the inflammation which limits retention of the transplanted stem cells.
Natural polysaccharides such as chitin and chitosan are excellent sources for new materials with exceptional properties. Here we present innovative applications of the biopolymer derived from crustaceans or mushrooms in bulletproof coatings and smart windows.
Pangolins received a lot of attention in the current corona crisis. But what kind of animals are these pangolins, which look like a pine cone when rolled up? And why do they need chitin in their special diet? Answers to those questions and more facts in this article.
More Articles ...
- Chitosan oligosaccharides for plant protection
- Chitosan nanoparticles - potential drug delivery systems for COVID-19 drugs
- Chitosan against Corona? Substituted chitosan as effective inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 and MERS-CoV
- Chitosan as adjuvant for vaccines
- Rare insight: Chitosan raw material is currently working from home
- Limited availability of sales team by phone
- How to read our certificate of analysis?
- Recent and ongoing clinical studies with chitosan
- Chitosan research in 2019
- Gold nanoparticles with chitosan
- Wound treatment with chitosan
- Supporting the regeneration of nerve cells with chitosan
- Recombinant factor C assay for detection of bacterial endotoxins in chitosan
- New ISO certificate for HMC
- The EUCHIS 2019 is postponed