Worldwide, our chitosan and chitosan derivatives are used in research. We created a list of scientific articles published in 2018 using chitosan from HMC. Nanoparticles from chitosan or chitosan derivatives were most frequently produced and tested for a wide variety of applications, mainly directed drug delivery and tissue engineering. Curious where to find chitosan by HMC in research?
Get more information about:
- Chitin and chitosan on the world wide web
- Company news
- Publications and releases
- Tips and tricks
HMC is attending CPhI 2018 in Madrid.
We are looking forward to see you there.
Your can meet us from Oct/09 – Oct/11 2018 in Madrid (Spain).
Heppe Medical Chitosan GmbH receives again certification according
EN ISO 13485:2012 + AC:2012 as well as EN ISO 9001:2008.
The certificates are available at the download section.
The 14th International Chitin and Chitosan Conference (14th ICCC) & 12th Asia‐Pacific Chitin and Chitosan Symposium (12th APCCS) is held in Osaka, Japan from 27th to 30th August, 2018. Together with the 32nd Japanese Society for Chitin and Chitosan Conference (32nd JSCCC). Heppe Medical Chitosan is looking forward on new input on research and development about chitin and chitosan, as well as the fascinating culture of Japan.
More Articles ...
- Chitosan as pH-switchable emulsifier
- Drug delivery systems with chitosan
- Clinical Studies with Chitosan
- Chitosan in 2017 and the potential of chitosan and COS for treatment of alzheimer´s disease
- Can chitosan save a good bottle of red wine?
- Chitin hybrid materials: science fiction or reality?
- We have expand our chitosan chloride product range
- Hydrogels with chitosan by HMC
- August 2017 - electrospun chitosan nanofibers
- Viral safety of chitosan
- Publications in June 2017 - Chitosan-based coatings for dental implants
- Publications in May 2017 - Functional coatings with chitosan
- Chitosan from HMC
- New regulations on medical products and pharmaceuticals in Europe and the United States – An obstacle or an opportunity for chitosan?
- Publications in March 2017 - antimicrobial activity of chitosan