Testing for bacterial endotoxins with recombinant factor C might be included as a new general chapter in the European Pharmacopoeia. The European Pharmacopoeia has called for public consultation on the creation of a new General Chapter (2.6.32). In 2016, the Pharm. Eur. referred the rFC test as an alternative to Limulus amebocyte lysate (LAL) in Guidelines for using the test for bacterial endotoxins (Supplement 8.8 Chapter 5.1.10). The next step would be a separate chapter on testing for bacterial endotoxins using the rFC assay.
Get more information about:
- Chitin and chitosan on the world wide web
- Company news
- Publications and releases
- Tips and tricks
Heppe Medical Chitosan GmbH receives again certification according
EN ISO 13485:2016.
The certificates are available at the download section.
Unfortunately it is announced today that the 14th European Chitin Society conference (EUCHIS) has to be postponed to 2020.
More Articles ...
- Hemostatic effect of chitosan and stability of chitosan hydrogels
- Subscribe to Newsletter
- Optimization of wound healing with chitosan based hybrids
- Chitosan Research in 2018
- Publications with chitosan and chitosan derivatives by HMC in 2018
- HMC at CPHI 2018
- Successful days at CPhI 2018
- 14th International Chitin and Chitosan Conference in Osaka
- Chitosan as pH-switchable emulsifier
- Drug delivery systems with chitosan
- Clinical Studies with Chitosan
- Chitosan in 2017 and the potential of chitosan and COS for treatment of alzheimer´s disease
- Can chitosan save a good bottle of red wine?
- Chitin hybrid materials: science fiction or reality?
- We have expand our chitosan chloride product range