Deeper skin injuries require appropriate wound dressings to promote healing. In the presented study, CMC-containing hyaluronic acid-dopamine hydrogels were synthesized, characterized and investigated in vivo for their wound healing properties.
Get more information about:
- Chitin and chitosan on the world wide web
- Company news
- Publications and releases
- Tips and tricks
Breast cancer will affect one in eight women during their lifetime. Especially metastatic breast cancer has a low survival rate. In this article, we present a review of current research on the use of chitosan in breast cancer therapy and diagnostics.
Fungi of the Candida genus can be responsible for serious skin infections, especially as biofilms. To find an alternative treatment method for fungal biofilms, chitosan-gold nanoparticles were coupled with the quorum sensing molecule Tyrosol in the study presented here.
CRISPR/Cas is a promising tool to tackle genetic diseases. However, non-viral vectors with good transfection efficiency often struggle with high cytotoxicity. In the presented paper, calcium nanoparticles were modified with chitosan. The effects on transfection efficiency and cytotoxicity were then investigated.
More Articles ...
- Chitosan in the therapy against diabetic ulcers
- Chitosan Reviews in 2021
- Carboxymethyl-beta-glucan/chitosan nanoparticles for antigen delivery
- HMC at EUCHIS Webinar now on YouTube
- Chitosan in an inhalable nanovaccine against SARS-CoV-2
- Application of chitosan in electrophoretic deposition
- Chitosan in endometriosis pain treatment
- Chitosan as antigen platform for pneumococcal vaccines
- Chasing criminals with chitosan
- Chitosan and current challenges in the fight against antibiotic resistence
- Beta blockers and chitosan
- Bio-functionalized chitosan as scaffold for bone tissue engineering
- Chitosan and its derivates in biomedicine
- Chitosan in microfluidic systems
- New presentation at the EUCHIS webinar on 30.11.2021